The elder law attorney’s concern is how laws impact seniors, people with disabilities and their families. Elder law encompasses many different legal disciplines, and not all elder law attorneys focus on the same rules, regulations, and procedures. At Southworth Chavez LLP we counsel our clients and prepare:
- Estate plans that consider:
- the health of the person or couple;
- the potential for nursing home care;
- and the wishes and concerns of the person, couple and/or their families if that event were to occur
- Legal documents necessary to provide loved ones with the basic tools to care for and make decisions for their spouse, parent or child who is no longer able to do so
- Assemble a team of experts, if needed, to address individual concerns (financial planners, professional fiduciaries, placement specialists)
- Plan for an adult or minor with special needs
- Assist with procuring veteran’s benefits, if applicable
Southworth Chavez LLP provides in-home visits as needed.
Get informed first. That's our job.